Friday, June 30, 2017

Liked on YouTube: Nintendo Switch Mama Luigi Controls

Nintendo Switch Mama Luigi Controls
...boy, I can't believe it's been practically a decade since I unleashed my first YouTube Poop upon the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLXpCzfYVRY During these 10 years, let's just say that real-life commitments have caught on to my life, as you my have deduced from my activity here. Well then, the combination of this personal milestone, the Switch presentation stream presenting lots of juicy video material to overcome my pooper's block and the death of Tony Rosato - an actor that many of us mid-2000's poopers owe a debt to through his voice work as Mama Luigi; consider this my tribute - to have make get back on the saddle one more time. Maybe it won't be the last time. Who knows. RIP in pepperonis, Rosato. You have certainly brought us over one thousand smiles, one thousand laughs and one thousand hours of video editing fun.
via YouTube https://youtu.be/o_43vU4xmJE

No comments:

Post a Comment